Tuesday, July 29

thoughts of a fellow blogger...

Chatting with a fellow blogger Rima Fauzi, who pointed out the fact that my blog is mostly about sex. I beg to differ with Rima's opinion (Claiming to be a Goddess, with faithful followers). My blog entries are not all sexual-related themes.


Let me see.... First entry was "welcome to my humble blog...". It wasn't sexual in any way, unless you count asking for gender online as a preliminary act before any actual sexual conduct. If that's the case, guilty as charged.

My second entry, "4 arms or more..." is definitely PG13. Let's be honest, any 13 year old kid on the streets nowadays knows about sex, so mentioning being invited to a private sex party is not sexual at all. You wouldn't say, discussing menu for a buffet is actual eating, would you?

The third one, who many believes to be a charm (still don't get it why. If it works on the first time, that would be a charm for me...), "beware if what you wish for..." has nothing in anyway what-so-ever to do with sex. Unless you know someone out there, whose fetish happens to be doing it near/on/in*) an exploding building. I don't know anyone with such fetish.

"party of many..." is without a doubt an entry, that was about sex. Almost explicitly talking about the number of men I had sex almost simultaneously and wishing to have more than 2 hands.

The entry "dry season..." maybe easily mistaken for a sexual related entry, but it was more to the dry season my brain is having, not being able to produce a wort for a new entry.

"mlp..." is so harmless, that I even considered sending my parents this link. But not wanting to cause heart failure to either one of them, I decided this should be kept a secret from them.

After reviewing all my entries, I really can't see Rima's point about my blog being very sexual.

*) choose the one that applies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to Rima. Her blog is wayyy more sexual than yours, even the commenters are commenting with jists of sexual innuendos here and there.

Anonymous said...

damn it they! My blog is not in any way sexual! The Gay Man here, on the other hand, writes freely about his sexual adventures. When have I ever written something like that? Hey Gay man, your blog is sexual, and there is nothing PG13 about that post you claim as PG13. 13yr olds know about sex, but they dont know sex parties exist. maybe when they're 13 and a half.. ;)

Followers