Thursday, July 10

party of many...

Being promiscuous when you are gay is like being naughty when you're a little kid. It's not unusual. Me being a gay man and love sex more than almost anything, being promiscuous would be an understatement.


While visiting a member of my family (ma soeur), I had the chance to experience something I never thought I would ever experience. A private sex party. Yup, the three words, which are my favorite out of all the words that exist.

I was invited by a friend, who was invited by the host. This is not a chance I would throw out the window as if it would come again when I feel like it. Good thing I went there, cause I don't regret any second I was at the party. Being a gay man between 20 other men, whose sole purpose were to fuck as if doomsday is lurking just around the corner waiting for the right moment to knock on everyone's door.

I have to admit not having sex with all 20 men, is like going to an all-you-can-eat restaurant having paid full price but could only eat the appetizer. I was disappointed of myself only having sex with 6 men simultaneously.

But it was an experience I would never regret nonetheless. The bright side was, at least I had sex with the 6 hottest men according to my taste.

This is the perfect example as one of many reasons why I wish I had the option of having 2 or more arms (see: 4 arms or more).

Having a threesome already doubles the pleasure. Imagine having a sixsome. I need not imagine any longer. I miss the feeling of the intensified pleasure. Not that I'm complaining about the sex with my boyfriend (trust me no one would complain about the sex with my boyfriend), but it is different.

My advice, if such an opportunity knocks on your sexlife's door. Don't turn it down, be open to new experiences.

Now I only wonder, when the time comes, where me and my boyfriend decide to throw our own private sex party, how much more intensive it would be.

2 comments:

rimafauzi said...

I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do I sense sarcasm in your tone, Rim? :P~~

Followers