Monday, July 21

dry season...

Waiting for inspiration to fill this humble blog is not easy. I wonder how Carrie (Bradshaw) manage to always have something to tell. I actually wonder how anyone have endless ammunition for writing.


I am experiencing, what the technical term would be writer's block. I really wish there is a cure for this illness, since it has become somewhat like a regular visitor in the period, where I do wish to write something new and exciting.

But well, since there aren't any medication, anyone knows for sure it would work against write's block, I guess I'd just have to try my best to work with it (trust me, it's not something easy to work with). Come to think of it, having this illness, it is more less like sex. Sometimes you just can't get enough. Sometimes you just don't get enough. I guess whoever thought of the concept Yin Yang was frustated when he/she didn't get enough sex. Well he/she could've been a writer as well, but somehow sex is just more fun.

I have to admit, being gay and having sex being somewhat like the national anthem, using sex an example just seems like more fun. Sex is one of the few words you could put in any sentence, and still it would feel right. Or is it just me?

2 comments:

rimafauzi said...

it'll come to you.
i read the news and other people's blogs, and usually i get inspirations from that!

good luck!

Anonymous said...

So is it true what Carrie said about the International Gay rule?

Followers