Monday, May 11

look who's back...

I'm back. I am truly sorry that it took me forever to post anything new. Life has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride, but slowly life is back as it should be. So a few updates in gay man's life. Mr. X is out of the picture. As beautiful it might have been with him, it eventually did come to an end.


Was I bummed about it? Hell yeah, but it did give me something to write about. I may not have written anything for this precious little anonymous blog of mine, but I picked up on a project and turning the experience I had with Mr. X a script for a feature film.

Whether any studio is willing to pick the script and actually make a film out of it, is out of my hand now. But I am just glad I wrote it.

I am also more than glad to announce, that I have a few ideas for near future posts. So you'll be seeing a few things here.

Also glad to announce that gay man (yes me) met someone recently. This time it is less drama (hopefully, for starters he's single). I shall refer to him as Mr. K. Smart, intelligent and sharp.

I also found a lot of sites that provided me with eyecandy. These kind of sites are like virus, they're a lot of them and they seem to be growing exponentially, if not faster.

I won't be caught up with this illness like most of them, but a bit of my personal taste for eyecandy might be seen here and there.

So just come back and see if anything new has been posted.

P.S. The last post was actually written a few months back but didn't post it due to lack of time and interest, since it was written a couple of weeks after Mr. X dumped me.

0 comments:

Followers