Sunday, September 6

sexy man (1)...




Gay man was on a really long holiday (well that's gay man's way to say, gay man had writer's blockage). Upon the break from updating the blog, gay man stumbled upon a few sexy german men. Gay man will have a "sexy man..." section.

Jan Köppen is a german tv host for VIVA, a music tv station. He is so hot, hot, hot, gay man thought Jan might be one of the reasons for global warming. The guy is loveable and not arrogant in any way (at least, that's how he comes accross on tv). Don't believe, just see for yourself.

2 comments:

desi said...

my gayman...responsible for global warming!!..totally agree!! he's a catch for sure, so is this your type my gayman? ;p..and i thought you're more of the rough type lol,x...desi

Rb said...

Totally right! It is such a delight to watch him on TV, I drool and jack off in my mind everytime I see him!!! He looks so manly and so sweet at the same time!!!

Followers